You've decided it is time to look for a new home. An important task such as purchasing a home requires planning, organization, and a thorough understanding of your needs based on your lifestyle.
I can help by asking the right questions that lead you to defining and prioritizing your search requirements.
I listen to what's important to you regarding a home and I tailor a search strategy that will result in finding a home that meets your priorities and desires.
Attention to Details:
A few of the many issues that I can help with as you pursue your home purchase are:
- Researching neighborhood values and market trends.
- Looking up the Web GIS maps and examining neighboring properties.
- Search MLS listings based on your criteria and email results to you.
- Preview homes and offer descriptive reports.
- References to lenders, attorneys, home inspectors, insurers, contractors, and more.
- Prepare the Offer to Purchase contract, explain the process of a normal transaction, handle the unexpected, and keep you informed of all actions.